This past summer has been a whirlwind of fun, and along with that fun have come a few things that have easily turned into my favorite products for the summer time and without them, I believe my summer would not have been as good as it has been. So now that the vacation vibes are starting to wrap up and everyone has been or will be returning to school soon, I would like to share the products that have helped improve my lifestyle over the hot blistering summer days.
- Maybelline Superstar Foundation: I discovered this product one day when I walked into Walgreens and browsed the makeup section. I did not really need a new foundation, but this one caught my eye and I am so happy it did. Honestly, of all the drug store foundations I have tried, this one by far is the best. It is full coverage and it last ALL DAY and the best part is that by the end of the day it does not cake up on my skin.
- Pacifica Crystal Blur Illuminating Foundation: This foundation is also full coverage and it is also awesome, but lately I have been using it as a concealer and I really love it! The shade I bought is a bit lighter on my skin, so it works well as a concealer.
- Pacifica Pineapple Flower Oil-Free Matte Mist: Lately, I have struggled from keeping my makeup looking so oily. I used to LOVE the “dewy” natural makeup looks until I realized it made me look too oily and gross. This setting spray is AMAZING for my skin. It is matte, but it does not dry up or cake up my makeup. It honestly makes my skin seem so flawless.
- Pixi by Petra Sheer Cheek Gel: This blush looks so natural on my skin and will also last all day. You can also apply it under your powder blush for extra long wear.
- Fenty Beauty Highlighter: I got this highlighter a while ago and somehow, I still have some left. I loved this highlighter from the beginning! These shades fit so well with my skin tone and they will also last a lifetime on my skin. I am obsessed.
- Freeman Cleansing Apple cider Vinegar & Anti-Stress dead sea mineral Mask: These products are so affordable, and my skin loves them! I feel so refreshed after using these and I am so excited to try the rest of their products.
- Raw & Rebel necklaces: They are so cute, and the quality is amazing!
- Adidas Originals NMD_R1: My boyfriend got me these cuties and I always get complimented whenever I wear them.
- Scrunchies: I got these from Francesca’s and they are so cute and they keep my pony tails real tight and up high.
- Eat Pretty Nutrition for Beauty, Inside and Out by Jolene Hart: This book has been so helpful during my healthy eating journey and it is full of delicious meals for all seasons.
- Paper Mate Ink Joy Pens: I started school last week, so these pens make writing down my notes so much more enjoyable and they also make my notebooks look so pretty.
- Yeti Cup: Technically, this is not a “school” product, but it is for me because I take my water in this when I go to class, so we will pretend that it belongs under this category. My brother got me this cup a few weeks ago and I am obsessed with he matte black color and I love how it keeps my water cold all day.
- Grande Salted Cream Cold Foam Cold Brew: You known your obsessed when you have a whole category for Starbucks. This drink is so GOOD! It has the perfect balance of sweetness and coffee flavor without it being too bitter or tasting like sugar and ice. Highly recommend this drink!
I have had a blast discovering all these products and so grateful that they have entered my life. I hope you guys enjoyed this post and maybe find some inspiration for your next shopping (or Starbucks) trip.