That time of the year has finally rolled around and everywhere you see there are people joyfully scrambling around for Christmas gifts. No doubt it can be stressful to look for something that not only will your loved ones enjoy but won’t break the bank for you.
Fortunately, I have come up with a few tips that will help you out on your quest for saving some money and still getting gifts that friends and family will enjoy.
So many stores now carry gift bundles that are so adorable. The presentation of the bundles is so chic and clean and so easy to pick out. You can get gift bundles that range form Pajama sets, scarves/gloves set, a candy basket, winter essentials, hot cocoa ingredients with a cute mug, toy baskets for little children and so much more!
- Ulta- https://www.ulta.com/bath-body-gifts-value-sets?N=26vq
- Bath & Body Works-http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/c/gifts/gift-sets
For years, you’ve heard about layaway from Wal-Mart and other departments stores but what about your favorite modern brands?? Thankfully, there’s this new way to pay for your items if you can’t afford it all at once or would one to save some cash at the moment and you know you’ll be getting more money to cover the cost in the near future. It is Afterpay. Several shops have started to use Afterpay, which gives you 4 separate payments to pay for an item. You pay your first payment when you purchase and then after that, you pay every other week three more times. There’s no interest rate and you receive the item like you normally would. You can also go ahead and finish paying for the item or pay ahead if needed from the Afterpay app. Here are some stores that have Afterpay.
- Urban Outfitters
- Kylie Cosmetics
- KKW Beauty
- Nasty Gal
- Free People
- Piper & Scoot
- Profound Aesthetic
So many shops offer special offers and discounts during the holidays. I highly suggest taking advantage of them while you can. I receive constant emails from several stores that have special discounts for certain items for only a short amount of time, but it seems like once they finish offering that discount they will roll out new discounts for something else. Here are a few current discounts I found that won’t last long!
- Urban Outfitters- currently have a 30% off sweaters sale going on for a limited time only https://www.urbanoutfitters.com/womens-winter-sale
- Target- has up to 30% off on their Home department and so many more deals at the moment https://www.target.com/c/deals-hub/-/N-4xw74?lnk=TopDeals
- Francescas- they currently have a buy one item get another item with a 60% off discount on the whole site valid from 12/05/18-12/10/18 https://www.francescas.com/category/new-arrivals.do
- Altar’d State- all sweaters buy one get one 50% off (for a limited time) https://www.altardstate.com/shop/apparel/sweaters
- Victoria’s Secret- has pj’s sets + free slippers for $39.50, offer ends 12/18/18 https://www.victoriassecret.com/sleepwear/pj-sets
- PacSun- has 30% off of their whole store for a limited time + free shipping https://www.pacsun.com/womens/
These are the few things I do every holiday season to save some cash and also buy cute gifts. Staying alert on current sales is huge! That way you can gift items that are on trend without splurging as much. I also recommend to start shopping early. I kick off my Christmas Shopping on Black Friday. It is a good way to buy nice things at a better discount.
I hope you found this list somewhat helpful or at least it sparked your own creative way to shop for Christmas gifts on a budget.
Like, comment, and follow if you enjoy! An also make sure you follow me on insta- @esmecamp10 and pintrest- @esmecampuzano!! Thank you so much stopping by!